Wooden Puzzles FAQs
At Active Puzzles we want everyone to be delighted with their orders!
- What is the return policy?
Conditions of returns: For your return to be accepted, the following conditions must be met:
1. To request a return for a defective product, you need to send an email to email@example.com and explain the reason for the return. Returns for defective product ARE FREE. It is MANDATORY to request a refund within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order.
2. The items need to be received in our store within a period never exceeding one week from the return request, thus, you need to facilitate the collection of them by the transport company. In Spain, the company is called Correos.
3. The article needs to arrive to us in the same conditions in which they were sent. This means, with the same packaging.
4. We do not accept returns that are not for defective product.
5. Once our team verifies that all the steps have been followed correctly, the same product will be sent again.
NOTE: Our team will check if the return has met all these conditions that are detailed before making the return. Active Puzzles reserves the right to refuse a return if these conditions are not met. In this case, you will be notified via email that your order is not subject to return and the package will be returned.
- What is the method of payment?
Secure payment and accepted forms of payment
The Active Puzzles website informs cardholders that they are responsible for transactions on the website.
The set of forms of payments made between the buyer and Active Puzzles is totally secure thanks to the encryption and data protection through the SSL secure payment system.
The card number will not appear on any paper, document or invoice. Your card number will never be made public. Nobody has access either in a computerized way or in a printed way to the data of the buyer's card.
Active Puzzles uses all possible secure payment forms:
Credit / debit card
Payment is made using a secure connection directly to the bank in charge of the transaction. The customer's bank and card details do not pass through Active Puzzles, but are processed directly by the bank.
Master Card, American Express, Maestro, Visa cards are accepted.
- What are the international taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
Currently, we only work with Germany, France and Italy. These countries do not have any added costs or taxes.
- When will I receive my order?
Free shipping on orders over 49,99 € in Europe.
For orders under 49,99 €, shipping prices will be as follows:
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 12 € normal and 13 € express.
Spain mainland: 6 € normal and 7 € express
Balearic Islands: 7 € normal and 9 € express
Portugal: 8 € normal
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and Gibraltar: 15 €.
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine: 37 €.
Canada, United States, Mexico: 38 €. Shipping from 50 € to 99,99 € will be 55 € and for shipments over 100 €, the shipping price will be 100 €.
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates: 70 €, for shipments between 49,99 and 99,99 €, the price will be 100 € and for shipments over 100 €, the price of the shipment will be 130 €.
Orders placed on holidays will be counted as placed on the next business day. Holidays do not count as delivery days.
You will receive your order at the shipping address you have indicated in a period of time from the time you send us the order, between 2-3 working days for the peninsula, 4 days if it is outside the peninsula and a maximum of 6 days for Europe (subject to origin and destination) and 10 days for outside Europe.
All orders placed after 14:00 hours, will be handled from the next day, including urgent orders.
We can only guarantee deliveries from MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
- What do I do if I never received my order?
You will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. In the event that you do not receive any email within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of receiving the confirmation email but you do not receive your order in 7 days, please contact us at the email email@example.com indicating the order number, email, name and mobile.
What do I do if I received a defective order?
We are sorry if you have received a product with a factory defect. Our quality team carefully reviews each puzzle before being sent, going through a triple check, so this is not the usual thing, but if this happens, we will be happy to replace the item with another that is in perfect condition.1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the pictures that prove the defect of the item, the invoice or purchase receipt (the order form that appears at the end of your purchase on our website is valid), the full name of the person who made the purchase, the email through which the order was made and a phone number. NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT MUST BE MADE WITHIN A MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 24 HOURS FROM RECEIPT OF THE ORDER.
2. Once the email is received, we will contact you and you can send it through our transport company, completely free of charge.
3. Inside the package, do not forget to include a document in which you specify the buyer's full name, the date of receipt of the order, the date of purchase, a telephone number, the email you used to communicate with us and the defect what does the product have
4. Our team will review the merchandise and issue, if the conditions have been met, a replacement of the product within a period not exceeding 30 business days. In case of the item is never available again, the exchange for another product of the same value or the refund of its value in a voucher may be allowed.
NOTE: The customer who manages a return for defective product assumes responsibility for it, as well as all legal consequences that may derive from conduct in bad faith constituting fraud.
- How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
To modify and cancel orders, please contact customer service from 9 am to 3 pm at the email email@example.com , from Monday to Friday within 24 hours of placing the order. In case of being a weekend, it needs to be communicated on Monday, otherwise, the order will be processed normally.
- Where are you located?
Our warehouse is located at Calle Ana María Matute 23, Orihuela 03189, Alicante, Spain. We do not have a physical store at the moment
- How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
Our puzzles are made of high quality, natural and ecological birch wood, with individual pieces laser cut, 4 mm thick, with different themes and shapes.
- How do I make sure I order the right size?
You will find the exact measurements, weight of the puzzle once finished, as well as colors, shape of the pieces and packaging measurements in description of each of our products.
Are you a company? Are you interested in our products and want to place an order?
Please, feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
Please, feel free to contact us by email to email@example.com